Beginners guide to the law of attraction

What is the law of attraction?



Just like everybody else, when I first came across the law of attraction, I was baffled, I couldn't believe things like that could happen, it all seemed unnatural to me. I felt people were delusive and they weren't speaking the truth. 

I am a science student, and so if science cannot explain something, I would hardly believe it. But when I searched about it in a little more detail, I realised that Quantum Physics and the Law of attraction, both state the same thing, "Everything is energy, vibrating at some frequency".
At that same time, I read the book "The Secret" and my whole belief system underwent a shock, I was pretty much convinced.


The law of attraction is one amongst the 12 laws of the universe. It states that our mind is very powerful, and whatever we focus our thoughts onto, our mind materializes it into reality. Sound a little spooky right? Well, it is one of the biggest mysteries of the universe. 

According to the law of attraction, we act as human magnets, and we attract exactly, what thoughts we put out into the universe





How does the law of attraction work?


Now, that we know what law of attraction, it's time to know how it works, and how can it manifest our thoughts into a reality. 

I know the law of attraction doesn't sound like a child's play but it is very very simple, just like the other laws of the universe. It states the if we can hold a thought in our mind, and visualize it, without contradicting it, it will manifest in our realities. It is true, our mind is very powerful and we are powerful beings.

We already know, everything in this world is energy, vibrating at some frequencies. Similarly, our thoughts are energies we send out in the universe, which has a certain frequency. Now, this thought that we put out in the universe attracts the thing which is vibrating at the same frequency as that of our thought, needless to say, we are what we think.




Using the law of attraction:-


When it comes to using the law of attraction, there is one thing to keep in mind "Miracles don't happen, unless you believe in them"

The law of attraction works all the time, it is as unbiased as the law of gravity.


Not contradicting your own thoughts is an important aspect of the law of attraction. We shouldn't be affected by our current situation, because it shows who we were, whatever our situation looks like is not our ultimate destiny. Our current situation is a result of thoughts we had in the past, therefore, if manifested. So we shouldn't stress about it longer because if we do, we will keep manifesting the same bad situation in the future.

We need to change our negative thoughts to the positive ones. Visualize, what you want your future to look like, and believe it. 

As Einstein said, "A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success with constant restlessness." 
He stressed on the fact that if we get obsessed with the idea of success that it would liberate us, it actually wouldn't. We shouldn't depend on anything for our happiness, because all we need is a positive mindset and not materialistic goods.


We should focus on what we and then let that thought out in the universe, and forget about it, but keep the positive attitude. Keeping a positive attitude is the ultimate trick, as it shapes our mind into thinking, if we get what we desire, it would be great but even if we don't, it's not the end of the world. Which brings me to the next point

Don't let yourself feel any lack, and be happy, because of that will keep your thoughts on a higher frequency. If we pursue something hoping that it would fill up all our empty spaces and would give us a sense of fulfilment, that thing will actually never complete us, it will only make us realise that we have isn't enough.

And last but not least, thank the universe, even you haven't received it yet. Feel gratitude, for everything you have and everything that's yet to come. When you become thankful, a strange thing happens, you suddenly become more happy with what you already have and that pushes your thoughts on a higher frequency. Happy thoughts manifest into happy things.

My experience with the law of attraction:-


From my experience, I can assure you, it works, I had very very bad acne, that started a year ago, my skin was so irritated, and above all that I looked so bad, I couldn’t even put it into words. I tried everything that people said, Aloe Vera, benzoyl peroxide, different masks, nothing helped, my acne aggravated even more, and what was worse was that not only I looked bad, but my face hurt, I couldn’t touch it. I used to skip school.
But one day, I came across the Law of attraction on YouTube, and I decided, I will manifest clear skin.

I created a vision board on my Pinterest, and I used to look at it every morning, and meditate on it, letting out in the universe that “I have clear skin” not only I said that but I believed it,  I didn't want to feel lack of fulfilment, so I had stopped looking into the mirror, just to prevent any negative thoughts.
I drank 2 litres of water every day, and just before sleeping I used to look at my vision board, and visualize me having clear skin, and guess what, I used the power of my mind to translate my thoughts into a realityThe best part is, you can do it too, just believe in yourself.


















Comments

  1. Your writing has so much clarity, best page, I came across!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is casual hookups a big deal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, one night stand is relaxing.I loved it.

      Delete
  3. Mam i love you.And all because of your writting skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Respect her.Do not harass her.

      Delete
  4. I felt so connected, very captivating, keep writing....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad, you could resonate. Thank you so much!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts